After successfully completing this course, you should be able to perform the following activities in NX/Solid Edge CAM Pro:
• Define part and blank geometry for lathe or turning operations.
• Creating lathe or turning facing, centerline drilling, roughing, finishing, and grooving operations.
• Place and control avoidance and containment parameters for your typical lathe or turning operations.
Version: NX2008 SE CAM Pro 2022
Before taking this course, students must have.
• Completed the NX Fundamentals course or the Solid Edge CAM Express Fundamentals course.
• A good understanding of the basic manufacturing environment in NX/SE CAM Pro, including the GUI, Operation Navigator, and Manufacturing Assemblies.
• A good understanding of Parent Groups in the NX/SE CAM Pro application.
• Mechanical Manufacturing Experience
• Windows Experience